Customer Service Representative (English Support)

vlbpo cx
Part-timeAnywhere, WorldwideJMD 450 - 500/hour

We are in search of dedicated and customer-oriented Customer Service Representative to join our team. As a Customer Service Representative, you will be the primary point of contact for inquiries, registrations, and general support for youth development programs.This position demands strong communication skills in both written and verbally, a keen eye for detail, and a genuine desire to assist parents and participants in their program-related queries. Please note that this is a work-from-home position, requiring candidates to possess their own equipment and maintain an appropriate home office environment.

Responsibilities:

• Provide friendly and professional assistance to customers via email, inbound and outbound calls.
  • Assist parents and guardians with program registrations, including explaining program details and guiding them through the registration process.
  • Provide accurate information about our programs, schedules, and policies to customers.
  • Address customer concerns, resolve issues, and escalate complex inquiries to the appropriate department.
  • Speaks fluent English preferably with a great American accent.
  • Educate customers about our services and initiatives, providing information and addressing inquiries effectively to enhance their overall customer experience.

Requirements:

• At least 1 year customer service / call center experience is mandatory for this role.
  • Fluent in English, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
  • Exceptional communication skills, both in with the ability to convey information clearly, politely and professionally.
  • Excellent problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
  • Proficiency in using office software and CRM systems.
  • Enthusiastic, patient, and empathetic attitude.
  • Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new processes and procedures.
  • Minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute.
  • Flexible to work any 5 days per week is a must.

Equipment Requirements

• Digicel Connection - Minimum 20mbps download speed and 10 Mbps upload speed
  • Minimum i5 processor or higher
  • Minimum 8GB Ram
  • Wired noise cancellation headset
  • Quiet working environment

Apply for this job

Resume/CV*

Click or drag file to this area to upload your Resume

Please make sure to upload a PDF

First Name*
Last Name*
Email*
Phone Number*
How many years of customer service/call center do you have?*
Please go to the website : https://10fastfingers.com/typing-test/english Please take a screenshot and upload your typing score results.*
Please go to the website: https://www.speedtest.net/ and take a screenshot and upload your internet speed test. Please ensure that you do this at the location that you will be completing your daily tasks.*
Please take a screenshot and upload your computer specifications. Please ensure that you do this with the system you will be using to complete your daily tasks.*
Have you ever been convicted of a crime? (Yes, No) If yes, explain the number of conviction(s), nature of offense(s) leading to conviction(s), how recently such offense(s) was/were committed, sentence(s)imposed, and type(s) of rehabilitation.*
Please list two references from previous employers. Format: [Company Name] - [Name] , [Phone Number], [Email]*
As part of our standard hiring process, we conduct background checks to ensure the suitability of our candidates. Before proceeding with the background check, we kindly request your confirmation. Do you agree to undergo a background check, which may include verification of your employment history, education credentials, criminal record, and other relevant information?
Kindly respond as how you would to a customer given this scenario: Laurein initially chose the 8 weeks full summer camp for their daughter three days ago. Our policy states no cancellation of bookings after 48 hours of placing the reservation. We do however, offer alteration to the booking with lesser weeks in summer camp but more activities such as Soccer, Basketball and Pickleball in SportsHub. She reached out stating: "Hi! We initially booked the 8 week Summer Camp program for Serenity but it slipped in my mind that we have scheduled a week and a half vacation to Hawaii to celebrate our wedding anniversary. I’m worried Serenity won't be able to join the whole 8 weeks, she was excited as well but is there a way to refund the weeks she won't be joining?”*
Please provide a short voice recording introducing yourself using this script: "Hi I'm [Name] and I'm a member of the Virtual Leaders Team. I am [age] years of age and have acquired over [no.of years] Years experience in the Contact Center industry. My main areas of expertise include; Customer Service, Technical Support, Sales, Live Chat and Email just to list a few of my skills. If you would like to know more about my experience, please feel free to review my profile. I look forward to hearing from you and I am very excited by the prospect of us working together.". NOTE: Please go to https://vocaroo.com/ complete the recording and paste the link below.*
Please provide a short voice recording introducing yourself using the same script but in Spanish. NOTE: Please go to https://vocaroo.com/ complete the recording and paste the link below.*