We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer who possesses a passion for configuring, maintaining and managing computer networks and systems and is equally proficient in frontend (client-side) development and backend (server-side) development.
Paladin is a Product Development agency that specializes in building beautiful, functional, and scalable products that last. Paladin is a diverse team of people from different backgrounds and with different skillsets. Whether you are a large corporation looking for a Software Services firm, or an entrepreneur that wants to build a digital product, we can help.
Why should I join Paladin?
At Paladin, we value mutual respect, transparency, learning, and self-improvement. You should join Paladin if:
- You want to solve exciting technical and human problems.
- You love the opportunity to work with new tools and technologies.
- You want to pick up skills that aren’t directly connected to your job.
- You’re a team player who enjoys working in a collaborative environment.
What are the perks?
- Above market pay - We all reap the fruits of collective hard work.
- Flexible work times - We know timing productivity isn't a one-size-fits-all approach. We embrace both morning larks and late-night owls.
- Remote workdays - We're giving you full support in working from home during Covid-19.
- Full cycle end-to-end development from design through implementation.
- Maintain code integrity, documentation, version control, and organization.
- Innovate and apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to develop creative technological solutions.
- Translate understanding of requirements to design, development, and unit testing to address solutions.
- Collaborate with designers to create intuitive and responsive user interfaces and workflows.
- Design clean, robust, reactive, and efficient API interfaces.
- Collaborate with the team on release management, version control, and documentation.
You should apply if
- You have Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- You have 2+ years of experience as a Full-Stack Developer or a similar position.
- You have experience using TypeScript is an advantage.
- You design REST APIs from the ground up using Node.js Express Python and MongoDB.
- You have expertise with HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, and front-end component libraries such as Bootstrap, Material-UI, etc.
- You have experience in the deployment of Node.js apps, Nginx, setting up of SSH, firewall, and server updates.
- You have knowledge of common web application security to defend web applications.
- You have experience in Docker is an added advantage.
We can't wait to hear from you!