This job posting is currently inactive. Check out other active jobs at vlbpo cx .

Phone Operator

vlbpo cx
Full-timeJamaicaJMD 500 - 590/hour

We are currently seeking a dedicated and reliable Phone Operator to join our team. As a Phone Operator, you will be responsible for managing reception calls and efficiently routing them to the appropriate departments. This is a work-from-home position, so applicants must have their own equipment and a suitable home office setup.

Operational hours : Monday to Friday 8 AM - 4 PM

Responsibilities:

• Answer incoming calls promptly and professionally, providing excellent customer service.
  • Greet callers and assist them with their inquiries, providing accurate information or directing them to the appropriate department.
  • Utilize the company's phone system to transfer calls to the relevant individuals or departments.
  • Maintain an organized call log and accurately document messages and caller information.
  • Follow company protocols and guidelines when handling sensitive or confidential information.
  • Resolve customer complaints or issues, escalating them to the appropriate supervisor if necessary.
  • Keep updated records of department extensions and key personnel contacts.
  • Assist in maintaining the phone system, troubleshooting any technical issues and reporting them to the IT department if required.
  • Provide general administrative support as needed, including filing, data entry, and scheduling appointments.

Requirements:

• Proven experience as a phone operator or in a similar customer service role.
  • Excellent verbal communication skills and a friendly phone demeanor.
  • Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to handle difficult callers professionally.
  • Proficient computer skills, including experience with phone systems, email, and basic office software. (Ability to type at least 35 WPM)
  • Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
  • Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask effectively.
  • Reliable high-speed internet connection and a dedicated workspace at home.
  • Ability to provide your own equipment, including a computer, headset, and any additional hardware required for the job.

Equipment Requirements

• Minimum 10mbps wired internet connection
  • Minimum i3 processor or higher
  • Minimum 8GB Ram
  • Wired headset
  • Quiet working environment

Nice-to-Have:

• Police Report

Apply for this job

Resume/CV*

Click or drag file to this area to upload your Resume

Please make sure to upload a PDF

First Name*
Last Name*
Email*
Phone Number*
How many years of customer service/call center experience do you have? *
Please go to the website : https://www.typingtest.com/ NOTE: Please complete an EASY typing test and paste the link in the box below. Applications without links will be rejected.*
You received an email from Daniel. Today is October 2. Here are our packages. Standard CDC Package ($2,500): first-floor deep cleaning and decorating without basement cleaning and catering services for up to 30 people. Platinum CDC Package ($3,100): first and second-floor deep cleaning and decorating without basement cleaning and catering services for up to 50 people. Premium CDC Package ($3,500): deep cleaning from inside to outside with basement cleaning and decorating, catering services for up to 70 people. "Hi! I want to get my house cleaned and decorated before my birthday party. My birthday will be on October 25th and I’ll be expecting around 50 people. Some of them have allergies to dust, so I want my house to be as clean as possible from inside to outside." Kindly write how would you respond to the customer given the scenario. (Assume that you are connected to them via email and they expect your reply.)*
Please take a screenshot and upload your computer specifications. Please ensure that you do this with the system you will be using to complete your daily tasks. *
Please take a screenshot and upload your internet speed test. Please ensure that you do this at the location that you will be completing your daily tasks. *
Have you ever been convicted of a crime? (Yes, No) If yes, explain the number of conviction(s), nature of offense(s) leading to conviction(s), how recently such offense(s) was/were committed, sentence(s)imposed, and type(s) of rehabilitation.*
Please list two references from previous employers. Format: [Company Name] - [Name] , [Phone Number], [Email]*
As part of our standard hiring process, we conduct background checks to ensure the suitability of our candidates. Before proceeding with the background check, we kindly request your confirmation. Do you agree to undergo a background check, which may include verification of your employment history, education credentials, criminal record, and other relevant information?
Please provide a short voice recording introducing yourself. NOTE: Please go to https://vocaroo.com/ complete the recording and paste the link below.*