Are you a Zimbabwean interested in relocating to UK? COSs on Offer.
Wanted are Overseas Senior Health Care Assistants to work full time in the NHS hospitals and Private nursing homes across the UK. Guaranteed placements. Candidates should have all the listed paperwork and be able to pay Agency fee in advance:
- CV / Resume
- Minimum of 3 years care work experience, and the candidate should still be working currently in care work. Written and stamped references showing working experience and/or character reference is a must.
- Interest in care a pre-requisite
- Health care certificates including First Aid certificate, among other qualifications. Recommended trainings from Red Cross and St Johns.
- Valid Passport and / or Birth certificate
- Driver's Licence / ID / Wedding certificate for changed names
- Tuberclosis Certificate
- Covid19 vaccinations
- Police Clearance certificate for the past 10 years in all the countries lived in for 12 months and above.
- IELTS English certificate above 5 overall / UKNARIC (ECCTIS) valid within last two years
- Medical Report (General Fitness)
- Agency membership fee US$395 one-off & non-refundable, and covers Interview training and UK job trials for 6 month membership.
Please note that you can send the requirements in bold letters, while you sort the other requirements, so the Agency can start finding you interviews, as it can take few weeks. But no job contract will be released to candidate even if you pass the interview until the full above list is send to us / the employer.
Candidates should be qualified in health care NVQ2 level courses which include First Aid, Manual handling, or alternatives. Recommended courses are offered by Red Cross and St Johns, Florence Academy, Renstay College, and Alison. Check with us for other recognised companies' trainings.
Agency trains you for the interview and arranges one video-call interviews with UK employers all within 3 months. After passing your interview, full sponsorship is offered by the UK employer for easy relocation to the United Kingdom. Sponsorship covers COS, Visa, Flights, Accommodation and so on. These positions is for Mental Health hospitals or Nursing homes (not domiciliary) and remuneration is GBP£22 000 / year.
In terms of failure on first interview, the Agency never stops finding you another employer, that's guaranteed! We never fail to get you an interview.
NB: Terms and Conditions apply (see website at www.renstay.com/hca)