Surge Global is a digital agency that leverages marketing, data and technology to help businesses grow. Our team comprises of creatives, writers and analysts that help brands across the world generate measurable results through sophisticated storytelling.
Embracing a culture of transparency and equality in the workplace, we’ve built an environment helping Sri Lanka’s best marketing and creative talent thrive. Our team looks at untangling multivariate problems with an open mind and the willingness to constantly test and learn.
With our headquarters in Colombo Sri Lanka, we help scaling startups to Fortune 500 companies across the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, and Sri Lanka.
- Developing the website front end using WordPress.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Customizing WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content and responsive issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website and making required changes.
- Coordinating with the content and design teams when required.
- Lead and train a team of web developers.
- A minimum of 4-5 years of proven experience as a Full-Time Web Developer.
- Ability to communicate technical information in a clear manner to internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues in the User Interface (UI).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in PHP.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with Divi, Elementor, and Webflow.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.