Surge Global is a digital consultancy that leverages marketing, data, and technology to help businesses grow. As Sri Lanka’s leading digital firm, we employ the best content, creative, design & engineering talent the country has to offer.
Embracing a culture of transparency and equality in the workplace, we’ve built an environment helping Sri Lanka’s best marketing and creative talent thrive. Our team looks at untangling multivariate problems with an open mind and the willingness to constantly test and learn.
With our headquarters in Colombo Sri Lanka, we help scale startups to Fortune 500 companies across the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, and Sri Lanka.
- Lead end-to-end architecture of products – Concepts, Architecture, Design & Delivery, Roll-out and Customer Success.
- Lead, manage, and mentor engineering teams.
- Architect scalable, robust and cost-effective solutions in cloud environments.
- Help define and maintain principles, guidelines, reference architectures, standards, road maps, and patterns especially as they pertain to custom application development.
- Work with counterparts and engineering groups on technical initiatives considering operational requirements.
- Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Work on progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
- Support in hiring engineering teams and hiring efforts and decisions.
- Excellent time management and coordination with the internal team to meet deadlines.
- 8+ years of experience in FullStack Development, Leading and building architectural solutions.
- Experience in Architecture diagrams, Schema, DSD & FSD.
- Experience in designing and developing solutions on Azure, AWS, GCP.
- Experience in building automation tools to lead and deploy full-stack code.
- Experience in building and managing CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience in code reviews, architectural reviews, functional reviews and estimations.
- Extensive expertise in MERN/MEAN/Full Stack, microservice design patterns, Open Source libraries and frameworks, and technology architecture concepts.