Senior Sales and Marketing Executive - Digital BrandingZapmii
Based in London, United Kingdom, Zapmii Limited are looking for a talented Branding, Sales and Marketing Consultants and Senior Consultants to help transform our in house software. We are looking for passionate individuals who can work remotely. The primary focus of this role is to manage the execution of various marketing initiatives to grow the customer base.
We seek multiple Sales and Marketing Executives, able to take responsibility for the company’s Digital presence, to increase traffic and drive sales through the platform. Person that lives and breathes social culture and trends, with the ability to spot opportunities and create disruptive content. A leader that is not afraid to push the envelope, but stays in the right side of societal and cultural change. Working with senior stakeholders across the commercial teams, this role involves developing a winning global strategy, liaising with both external and internal stakeholders to execute their plan.
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious person to help create integrated marketing campaigns that encourage customer engagement with the Zapmii brand and strongly influence increased sales.
The role is for an ambitious, data-driven individual to develop and grow all marketing channels to support our direct-to-consumer strategy. The role will focus on developing and managing the brand's marketing and social media channels, analysing our existing data and making informed marketing and business decisions to support fast growth. You will be the business' go-to for developing marketing campaigns, tracking their performance and communicating with our growing audience. We are looking for someone with ideas and a strong desire for success, who wants to be at the forefront of delivering an innovative digital strategy for one of the UK’s most exciting start-up brands.
- Develop and implement the organization's Digital Marketing Strategy including PPC, Email and Social Media
- Ensure effective user journeys to develop digital activations, increase acquisition, conversion, follower engagement, paid media and tactical campaigns and retention rates
- Create all marketing copy, landing pages and standard website pages
- Devise and execute online advertising campaigns across platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Own and deliver short, mid and long term growth plans for the online business
- Create revenue, profitability, marketing effectiveness goals for the UK
- Introduce CRM strategy and data segmentation
- Set and manage annual marketing budget
- Manage social media, seeding, paid media strategy on digital social platforms, achieving optimal ROI within budget
- Deliver reports to broader internal team on the performance of marketing campaigns and programs
- Identify opportunities for brand exposure and drive online visibility to achieve sales and brand goals
- Routinely monitor the competitive landscape and share learnings cross functionally
- Utilize data to constantly iterate and improve marketing campaigns
- Maintaining and developing current websites for a full proof customer journey using creative content to bring it to life such as blogs, press releases, website content updates
- Management of Marketing Manager - overseeing the marketing calendar, social media activity, partnerships and content shoots
- Proven experience in digital marketing
- Substantial experience in leading new product development, from concept generation to commercialization
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Copywriting and content planning experience
- 2+ years’ experience in a relevant data driven marketing role
- Experience scaling brands and driving fast growth
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven decision-making
- Extensive experience working on paid social media campaigns
- Prior experience in creating new business channels/models to drive growth
- Understands and can drive data based on marketing analytics, site metrics (conversion rate, AOV, page advance rates)
- Experience creating content and video assets for social media preferable
- Managerial experience
- Self-starter who is comfortable setting up ways of working
- Great communicator with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Keen interest within the social media industries preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills, including great communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Excellent portfolio with relevant results in helping to raise brand profile, building audience and driving engagement across social media channels for a brand
- Experience managing negative social feedback and implementing crisis management processes.
- An excellent, exciting career opportunity for someone looking to make their next career step and to really make an impact in a small, but growing company
- Flexible working hours
- A voice, you'll be part of a team that will value your input.
- An agile, positive working environment.
- Training, support, and professional development.
- Pegged Salary Initiative - Your salary will be pegged to GBP (British Pound)
We are a collaborative, forward-thinking, innovative team and work on cutting edge tech. We are passionate about what we do and the products that we create.