Based in London, United Kingdom, Zapmii Limited are looking for a talented Senior full stack developer to help transform our in-house software. We are looking for passionate Developers who can work remotely.
You will be tasked with the design and development of software solutions and cloud applications. The roles will also require strong understandings of databases, storage, and source code management.
Development, maintenance, and integration of bespoke web applications
- Develop new features, enhance existing features, and implement bug fixes in existing code
- Writing clean, functional code, build reusable, testable components and libraries
- Consulting regarding system and environment architecture as well as new functionalities
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Write documentation and technical articles related to the working domain
- Involve in Research and Development for new product lines if required.
- Building sustainable coding that may be used in the future.
- Enhancing performance of the applications.
- Modifying designs and specifications of complex applications.
- Analyzing code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability.
- Modify/maintain complex existing applications and develop new specifications and designs.
- Perform requirements analysis, identification of code metrics, code analysis, system risk analysis, usability, automation, and software reliability analysis.
- Up to date knowledge of React. This is your preferred choice as front-end Framework.
- Experience creating back-end applications using NodeJS, especially if you used Serverless framework or AWS Services
- An understanding of common software project team management tools and practices, such as version control software, sprints, and daily scrums
- Having Strategic thinking, outstanding problem solving skills and decision making skills
- Familiarity with data structures, data typing, and prototype inheritance
- Familiarity with common programming best practices, data patterns, and software design structures
- Hands on experience in Full stack web development and Microservice Architecture
- Good understanding about Docker, Kubernetes, experience with CI/CD process and related tools.
- Experience in designing and developing relational database schema.
- Familiar with any cloud service provider platforms like AZURE, AWS, GCP
- Experience in mobile application development and serverless framework will be added advantages
- Prior experience or interest to learn latest technologies such as AR, Metaverse, Blockchain, NFT, etc.
- An excellent, exciting career opportunity for someone looking to make their next career step and to really make an impact in a small, but growing company
- Flexible working hours
- A voice, you'll be part of a team that will value your input.
- An agile, positive working environment.
- Training, support, and professional development.
- Pegged Salary Initiative - Your salary will be pegged to GBP (British Pound)
We are a collaborative, forward-thinking, innovative team and work on cutting edge tech. We are passionate about what we do and the products that we create.