Surge Global is a digital consultancy that leverages marketing, data, and technology to help businesses grow. As Sri Lanka’s leading digital firm, we employ the best content, creative, design & engineering talent the country has to offer.
Embracing a culture of transparency and equality in the workplace, we’ve built an environment helping Sri Lanka’s best marketing and creative talent thrive. Our team looks at untangling multivariate problems with an open mind and the willingness to constantly test and learn.
With our headquarters in Colombo Sri Lanka, we help scale startups to Fortune 500 companies across the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, and Sri Lanka.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and material.
- Working on design plans, concepts, and layouts for motion graphic projects.
- Designing and creating storyboards.
- Designing and creating enticing motion graphics for video deliverables.
- Drawing in 2D to create sketches, artwork, or illustrations.
- Assisting in selecting audio, video, colors, and animation.
- Editing raw video footage, and adding effects /elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Researching and analyzing the best techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Participating in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Continuously learning about the latest graphic design techniques.
- Building up accurate, detailed, frame-by-frame visuals.
- Developing the timing and pace of the movements of a character or object during the sequence of images and ensuring they follow the soundtrack and audio requirement.
- Designing models, backgrounds, sets, characters, objects, and the animation environment.
- A minimum of 02 years of experience in a Motion Designer/Animator role.
- BA/BSc in Multimedia/Media, Visual Arts, or Communication Design would be a plus.
- Ability to communicate and converse with clients to understand the scope of the project.
- Possess technical knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, After Effects, and Premiere Pro.
- Additional knowledge about branding and positioning is an added advantage.
- Demonstrable portfolio of completed illustrations.
- Willingness to continuously learn new techniques to improve your knowledge in the field.
- Knowledge in Invision, Marvel apps and Adobe XD would be a plus.