Surge Global is a digital consultancy that leverages marketing, data, and technology to help businesses grow. As Sri Lanka’s leading digital firm, we employ the best content, creative, design & engineering talent the country has to offer.
Embracing a culture of transparency and equality in the workplace, we’ve built an environment helping Sri Lanka’s best marketing and creative talent thrive. Our team looks at untangling multivariate problems with an open mind and the willingness to constantly test and learn.
With our headquarters in Colombo Sri Lanka, we help scale startups to Fortune 500 companies across the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, and Sri Lanka.
- Engage with domain experts to ensure business requirements and expected outcomes are compatible with the planned architecture.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Working on reports - progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
- Communicating all requirements and updates of ongoing projects to relevant stakeholders.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure.
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers.
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended.
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience.
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors.
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- 3+ years of experience working in the DevOps area.
- Good exposure to Azure and Azure DevOps Practices.
- Source code management skills - knowledge in Bitbucket/ Azure Dev Ops.
- Containerization with Docker/Kubernetes/Azure AKS.
- Provisioning with Terraform/Bicep/CloudFormation/ARM Templates.
- Monitoring tools: Grafana/Promethius / Azure Monitor / Cortex / Alert Manager/PagerDuty.
- CI/CD Tools - BitBucket, Azure Pipelines.
- Operating System Skills - Unix/Linux.
- Knowledge in network/cloud security.