Surge Global is a digital consultancy that leverages marketing, data, and technology to help businesses grow. As Sri Lanka’s leading digital firm, we employ the best content, creative, design & engineering talent the country has to offer.
Embracing a culture of transparency and equality in the workplace, we’ve built an environment helping Sri Lanka’s best marketing and creative talent thrive. Our team looks at untangling multivariate problems with an open mind and the willingness to constantly test and learn.
With our headquarters in Colombo Sri Lanka, we help scale startups to Fortune 500 companies across the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, and Sri Lanka.
- Plan, develop and implement a search engine optimization strategy across clients.
- Identification of KPIs to improve search results.
- Work towards improving organic search results and ROI maximization.
- Regularly carry out keyword research and optimization activities to help improve overall campaign performance and drive better results.
- Take ownership of Search Console to understand changes across campaigns and formulate new strategies to improve ranking across different keywords.
- Assist with client-facing campaign reporting: performance reports, campaign analytics, ad-hoc analysis and conversion optimization.
- Collaborate with the development team, content team, analytics team and Project Managers to implement strategy.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices.
- Assist in the training and development of new Search Engine Optimization Managers joining the analytics team.
- Working in the SEO/SEM industry:
- 1 year+ experience and demonstrable results or
- Example blog/site with strategic content that are actively ranking for keywords
- BA/BSc degree (Statistics, Mathematics, Economics).
- Experience using SEO tools for keyword research, reporting, and marketing:
- Must have: Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner
- Optional: Ahrefs, Moz, Mangools, Majestic.
- You are driven and hungry for success, and always willing to test and learn.
- You are a team player who enjoys collaboration.
- You have a proven record of managing multiple projects at once.
- You have the ability to stay highly organized and efficient in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.